Nutella Butter Bars
Raspberry Butter Bars with Dark Chocolate Chunks Caramel Butter Bars with Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cupsugar
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 13 ounces Nutella
- Dark Chocolate chips (about ½ cup)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 13x9" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour to form your dough.
- Press half in the bottom of the pan.
- Add chips to rest of the dough and chill.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few mins.
- Gently pour on the Nutella and spread very gently.
- Crumble the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Middle may be jiggly still.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut into bars!
- Drizzle with more Nutella, if desired.
Leave a Reply