Are you a Nutella fan? Then, this is the recipe for YOU!!! A rich buttery bar packed with Nutella in the middle! Just the best! Make some Nutella bars for your next gathering and they will beg you for the recipe!!
Nutella Butter Bars
- 2 cups 4 sticks butter, softened
- 1 cupsugar
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups flour
- 13 ounces Nutella
- Dark Chocolate chips about 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a 13x9" baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour to form your dough.
- Press half in the bottom of the pan.
- Add chips to rest of the dough and chill.
- Bake the crust for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool a few mins.
- Gently pour on the Nutella and spread very gently.
- Crumble the rest of the dough on top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Middle may be jiggly still.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut into bars!
- Drizzle with more Nutella, if desired.