This recipe is just INSANE!!! You need to check out this cookbook where I got it from!!!!——-> Fat Witch Bake Sale
Nutella Ganache Chocolate Brownies
- 6 T. butter
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- ¾ c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ c. flour
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ c. semisweet chips
- ½ c. white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line 9x9 pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt butter and 3 ounces chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Beat sugar and eggs and vanilla.
- Add the cooled chocolate/butter mix.
- Add flour.
- Pour in pan and bake 18 mins.
- Melt the 4 ounces chocolate and spread over top of brownies. Chill 15 mins.
- Spread Nutella over the chocolate and chill 15 mins.
- Drizzle top with the melted white chocolate chips.
- Chill 5 minutes and cut into bars.