- 16 ounces Nutter Butter cookies, finely crushed in food processor
- ½ cup melted butter
- Half bag of mini peanut butter cups, chopped
- 6 mini Butter finger Candy Bars, chopped
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Line 9x13 pan w/nonstick foil.
- In a bowl stir together the crushed Nutter Butters with the butter to moisten. Press into your pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Immediately top with the peanut butter cups, Butterfingers, chocolate chips & peanut butter chips.
- In another bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Heat in microwave until melty. Stir smooth and pour all over the bars.
- Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Adapted from Cookies and Cups Be sure to check out her wonderful and delicious blog!