Love Oreos? This is one killer cookie. Once you make these it will be hard to make just a chocolate chip cookie again! Trust me.
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ¾ Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3½ Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in the chips.
- Take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie.
- Place another scoop of dough and put it on the bottom of the cookie.
- Crimp edges to enclose the Oreo.
- Bake on a parchment lined baking sheet for 11-13 minutes.
Adapted from Picky Palate