Make dough first:
adapted from Picky Palate
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 32 Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate chips mixing until just combined.
- Separate Oreo cookies. Put non-cream cookie half onto baking sheet. Place a little less than 1 T. dough on each cookie and bake approx 11 mins. Gently press cream-side of Oreo over warm baked cookie. If deisred, add a peanut butter cup before the top cookie! mmmmmm! Cool before serving.
Makes about 32 cookies