St. Patrick’s Day is almost here and this is the easy treat to out together. First, I have to tell you about my most favorite chocolate melts in the world. I used them to top off these indulgent bars. Chocoley makes it and it’s called Bada Bing. These melts are true perfection and can amp up the level of any treat you can dream up! Below are some of my favorites I have made using Chocoley Chocolates. Be sure to check them out!!
Now, for the green m & m’s, you can buy the mint ones or pick the green out from the regular bag. Here is a tip for next year….I bought an extra bag of Christmas M & M’s. I used the red for Valentine’s and saved the green for St. Patrick’s Day!
You can get your nonstick foil here! Get your 8x8 pan here! Get your Oreo Stash Here
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 18 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup M&M's (use all green for St. Patrick's Day)
- ½ cup Chocoley Milk Chocolate Melts
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line 8-by-8 pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Let cool a bit and add sugar and vanilla.
- Add egg.
- Stir in flour.
- Add Oreo chunks.
- Spread batter in pan and smooth top with offset spatula.
- Sprinkle M&Ms all over the top.
- Lightly push them into the batter.
- Bake 20- 22 minutes.
- Cool and drizzle with the melted Chocoley Chocolates.
Adapted from Averie Cooks
Here are a few of my favorites I have made using Chocoley Chocolates!