Deep fried Oreos are great but these are even quicker, neater and hey, they are baked so I guess we can call them healthier too. Well, uh, kind of! LOL!! But really, as a quick dessert this is a winner. Just wrap a crescent roll around each oreo, bake and you’re done! Of course, adding a chocolate drizzle and some chips can’t hurt for extra special presentation! Try these Oreo Stuffed Crescent Rolls next time you have a house full of kids and watch them disappear at rapid rates!
- 1can (8 oz) Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 8 Oreos
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Optional: extra chocolate chips melted for drizzling
- Lay out each roll and place an Oreo in the center.
- Wrap up the cookie so it is enclosed.
- Lay cookies on a cookie sheet lined with nonstick foil.
- Top each with some chips.
- Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate if desired.
Adapted from Pillsbury