Oreos, Whoppers and cheesecake!!! Nope, you are not dreaming. This is for real! This truly is a cheesecake lover’s dream dessert! Adding a little hot fudge is not necessary but let’s be honest, why skip it? These bars come together very easily which is also a perk and would be perfect for any dinner party! Given the chocolate chip cookie crust, even the kids loved these. Bet Cookie Monster would, too!
This delicious recipe is adapted from bakers royale. You have to check out her blog. Not only does she have fabulous recipes but her photography is quite amazing!
Oreo Whopper Cheesecake Bars
- 8 oz. Pillsbury cookie dough
- 16 Oreos
- 12 oz. cream cheese soft
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 oz. Whoppers chopped (tricky to chop-be careful!)
- 6 Oreos chopped
- hot fudge
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- Press cookie dough into bottom of the pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes and cool.
- For the filling, beat cream cheese.
- Add sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Press the whole oreos gently onto the cookie crust.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture on top of the oreos and spread with an offset spatula.
- Sprinkle the top with the chopped whoppers and chopped oreos!
- Bake 35-40 mins. Cool and cut.
- Serve with hot fudge drizzled over the top. Some extra oreos and whoppers couldn't hurt either. Hee hee!