Peanut Butter Blossoms
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Hershey kisses and/or peanut cup minis
- Beat butter, peanut butter, ½ cup granulated sugar and light brown sugar.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla
- Beat well.
- Slowly add flour, baking soda and salt.
- Chill dough one hour wrapped.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each in the sugar and place on sheet.
- Bake 8-9 minutes.
- Remove and immediately lightly press a kiss/pb cup in the center.
- Let cool.