You may need:
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake Roll
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ c. Powdered sugar to sprinkle on towel
- 2 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 7 mini Reese's chopped plus a handful of choc chip and pb chip
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ⅔ c. heavy cream
- ¼ cup peanut butter melted in piping bag
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a jelly roll (10×15”) pan with foil and spray with floured Pam .
- Beat eggs on high a few mins.
- Add sugar, water, vanilla.
- Add cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Add flour.
- Spread evenly in pan and bake 10-15 mins.
- Lay out a kitchen towel and sprinkle with the powd. sugar.
- When cake is done flip it onto towel, remove foil and at short end roll it up into the towel.
- Cool 1 hour.
- Beat cream cheese and peanut butter.
- Add sugar, vanilla and cream.
- Add candies and chips.
- Unroll cake, spread with filling and reroll without towel.
- Chill 1 hour.
- Microwave the chips and cream until hot. Whisk smooth and chill 20 mins.
- Then pour over the chilled cake.
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter and chill till serving time!
Adapted From Crazy for Crust