- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon butter, room temp
- 1 cup Skippy peanut butter
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups chocolate chips (THIS TIME I USED EQUAL PARTS MILK CHIPS, SEMI SWEET AND DARK CHIPS-Next time, I will try mini chocolate chips)
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium whisking constantly. Once the butter begins to brown and smell nutty, remove from heat and cool.
- Beat the brown butter and peanut butter together. Add the sugars. Beat in the egg, honey, & vanilla. Add the dry ingredients on low. Fold in the chocolate chips. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Scoop tablespoons of dough onto parchment lined sheets. Use a fork to lightly make criss-cross design. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes-don’t over bake. Let cool on cookie sheet.
- RECIPE ADAPTED FROM AMBITIOUS KITCHEN
Dip It In Chocolate says
You and your cookies are killing me! I can’t stay away from a good cookie.
Debra Kapellakis says
I would like to say I agree with “Dip It In Chocolate”! 😛