Peanut Butter cookies, mmmmm! But when these peanut butter cookies meet up with some dark chocolate chips the party really gets started! If you love Reese’s and especially Reese’s dark then these are for you! of course, you can use any chip you like. Milk chocolate or white chocolate would be delish. These cookies are also fabulous on their own without chips but really, why would you want to do that. you may want to divide this dough in half and add different chips to each batch. Then you can hold a taste test and see which chip your family likes best. Fun, right? hee hee
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1¼ cup flour
- 10 ounce bag chocolate chips (I used bittersweet)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment
- Cream butter and peanut butter together until smooth. Add both sugars and beat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour.
- Fold in chips.
- Scoop tablespoon amounts. Roll into a ball and then flatten to approximately ½ inch thick. Place on baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden edges.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Adapted from [Cookie and Cups/http://cookiesandcups.com/]
Leave a Reply