Need I say more? I was pretty sold on this once I heard Peanut Butter Cup! The word Pie just made it extra special! And the crust? Made from Nilla wafers and it smells amazzzzing while it bakes!!! Not to mention how delish it tastes! This is a peanut butter cup pie that your peanut butter loving friends will love and beg you for again and again and again! The peanut butter mousse is wonderful and it covers a bed of Reese’s peanut Butter Cups. Tough to beat!
- 60 Nilla Waffers
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 oz milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 9 full sized peanut butter cups
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup cold heavy cream
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz soft cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, grind up the wafer cookies.
- Mix in the butter and sugar.
- Press firmly into a deep dish pie pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Microwave the chips and cream until melted and pour in bottom of crust. Chill in fridge 20-30 mins.
- Whip sugar and cream to soft peaks.
- Beat in peanut butter.
- Add cream cheese and sugar. Blend well!
- Lay the 9 peanut butter cups on the chilled ganache. (won't be fully set).
- Pour in the mousse filling.
- Top with chocolate sauce.
- Chill 4-6 hours and serve up some big slices!
Adapted from Wine and Glue