Adapted from Cookies & Cups
- 7 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce (click here for homemade recipe)
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup chocolate chips for drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Line a 9×9 pan with nonstick foil.
- In mixer, beat melted butter, brown sugar, whole egg, yolk and vanilla until smooth.
- On low, add in flour and baking powder until batter comes together and is combined. Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Press in pan and bake 20 minutes until edges just begin to golden.
- Cool completely.
- When cool spread Marshmallow Fluff evenly on top of blondie.
- Prepare your krispies. In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and marshmallows in 30 second increments. Stir in cereal and caramel sauce.
- Pour krispy mixture onto Fluff layer and press evenly. Allow to krispie layer to cool for 15 minutes and cut into squares.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips.
Leave a Reply