Peanut Butter Pie Pops
When I first saw this recipe on A Family Feast I knew I had to make them. Only problem was I could not find Reese’s Fast Break Bars. I looked high and low for months with no luck. Finally, I just spotted them at Joanne’s Fabric store while on line. SCORE! Lucky for you, I have made your life easy and you can just click here to order some. Trust me, these bars are worth it!
I dipped these beauties in Chocoley Chocolate Disks. You can click here to buy them!
- For the Filling Layer
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ granulated sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 25 Reese’s minis
- For the Crust layer
- 6 ounces Reese’s Fast Break Bar (3 2-ounce bars)
- 2 ounces graham crackers (3 sheets)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- For the Chocolate Coating
- 1 bag Chocoley Chocolate Disks
- 16 popsicle sticks
- Line the inside of a 9x9-inch baking pan with plastic wrap.
- Beat the heavy cream to soft peaks. Place in fridge in fridge.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sugar.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla.
- Fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Spread this in the pan and smooth the top.
- Press the Reese’s minis on top spacing them out.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze 2-4 hours.
- In a food processor, break up the Fast Break bars.
- Add the graham crackers and the peanut butter.
- Process until the mixture is ground up and grainy.
- Press this over the frozen layer in the pan and return to the freezer for a few hours.
- Run a knife along the side and use the plastic to pull out the bars in one square.
- Cut into bars and insert sticks,
- Melt chocolate and dip each bar.
- Lay them on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and freeze until serving time!