Love chewy, fudgy brownies? Congratulations! You have found the winning recipe. And the best part? They are so easy to make and come together in just a few minutes. No mixers needed, just your microwave and oven!
Recipe for Perfect Fudgy Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line 9 x 13 pan with non-stick foil.
- Melt the butter and 12 oz. chips in microwave until melted.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in flour and salt.
- Pour into your pan and bake 30-35 minutes.
- Cool in pan. T
- Then refrigerate for cleaner cutting. Remove using foil as handles.