With some ready to go Pillsbury dough you can be eating these cookies in a snap! Or, use homemade cookie dough!
1 package Pillsbury Ready To Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
12 graham crackers, each broken into half
Hershey bars, scored into pieces (or mini chocolate chips)
1. Lay 1 graham cracker half on a nonstick foil lined pan for each cookie you want to make. The package yields 24 cookies of you make them all.
2. In the center of each cracker, place 1 piece of cookie dough.
3. Bake at 350 for 9 minutes.
4. Remove and press in a few mini marshmallows, pressing the dough down a bit, too. Return to the oven for 4-5 minutes or until cookie is cooked through.
5. Remove to cool and immediately press in one piece of Hershey’s chocolate or sprinkle on mini chocolate chips.
adapted from sweet peas