Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes
Pancake lovers rejoice! Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes will shake up any boring breakfast and make everyone smile! You can use your favorite pancake mix for this—even a box mix–shh, I won’t tell! If you want a homemade pancake batter, try this one. You can serve this with extra pineapples and cherries. It would even fair well with a sprinkling of brown sugar instead of maple syrup! Maybe even a nice dollop of whipped cream to gild the lily! However you choose to serve these, just know one thing! Pineapple upside down cake is no longer just for dessert! Picture this being served at your next brunch! It would be Uh-Maz-Ing!
- Your Favorite Pancake Batter
- 1 pineapple ring for each pancake (dry each gently)
- 1 cherry for each pancake (dry each)
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Heat butter in skillet and pour in your batter.
- Let cook a minute or two till sides begin to set up.
- Gently lay a pineapple ring in the center of each and fill each ring with a cherry.
- Once the first side is cooke, gently flip and cook the second side.
- Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar and maple syrup.
Adapted from Food Network