KEEP THIS IN MIND WHEN HALLOWEEN COMES AND YOU HAVE ALL THAT LEFT OVER CANDY!!!!
THIS RECIPE COMES FROM PICKY PALATE!
- 8 Tablespoons soft butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 regular size Butterfinger Bar, crushed
- 1/2 Nestle Crunch Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 Kit Kat Bar, finely chopped
- 1/2 PayDay, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate chips and candy bars until combined. Chill dough if you have time.
- Using a cookie scoop, place dough onto prepared baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Bake for 11-13 minutes until edges are golden. Remove and cool on sheet for 10 minutes. Move to cooling rack.
Leave a Reply