Profiteroles stuffed with ice cream and dripping with hot fudge make a wonderful dessert. You can even be creative and let your guests choose their own flavors and toppings. The varieties are endless: caramel, strawberries and whipped cream, chopped oreos, candies! Mmmmmm! You can also change up the ice cream flavors for your profiteroles! Think pistachio, strawberry, rocky road!
These are even easier than they look to make! You can also make these shells and turn them into my mom’s famous cream puffs. They have the best filling and are so popular at parties and brunchs! Check out the recipe for the filling here—-> Mom’s Famous Cream Puffs
- 1 stick butter (8 Tablespoons)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1c flour
- ice cream
- hot fudge
- Bring the butter, water and vanilla to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball.
- Remove and cool.
- Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- LET COOL.
- Fill with ice cream and hot fudge