Puff Pastry Bites With Syrup
Now wouldn’t these little puff pastry bites be the cutest little things at your next brunch served with some pure maple syrup? Or even with a dusting of powdered sugar and vanilla ice cream? Or how about with strawberries and whipped cream? The possibilities are endless and they are super easy to make!
Puff Pastry Bites
- 2 Pepperidge Farm Puff Pastry Sheets thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 T. cinnamon
- optional: maple syrup for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg and vanilla.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar together.
- Lay a puff pastry sheet, unfolded on parchment.
- Brush top with the egg mix.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar.
- Cut into 16 squares,
- Bake apporx 20 mins.
- Serve with syrup!
Adapted from Homemade Hooplah