- 8 oz French bread, broken into bite-sized pieces, approx 6 cups
- 2 cups half and half (This is found near the heavy cream in the food store.)
- 3 eggs
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar
- 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree
- 3 T. butter, melted
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Grease a bundt pan generously.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Pour the half& half in a large bowl and throw in the bread cubes to soak,
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, two sugars, pumpkin, butter and vanilla.
- Pour this pumpkin mix over the bread cubes and stir well to combine.
- Pour this batter into your bundt pan, sprinkle on chocolate chips and bake approx 50-60 minutes.
- Let cool a bit and run knife around the edge of the pan.
- Invert onto a plate and serve with homemade caramel sauce.
Click here for A-To-Die-For Caramel Recipe!!!!
Adapted from Art & The Kitchen