Pumpkin Chocolate Marble Bundt Cake
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin, canned
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1½ teaspoons baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 ounce) bittersweet baking chocolate, melted
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 12-cup Bundt pan with Pam/Flour
- Beat sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Measure out 1 cup of this batter into another bowl set it aside.
- To the main bowl, add pumpkin.
- Add 1¾ cups flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Spoon half of this pumpkin batter into pan.
- Add the melted chocolate to the 1 cup batter in the second bowl.
- Add ½ cup flour and ½ teaspoon baking powder;.
- Add buttermilk and combine well.
- Drop chocolate batter all over pumpkin batter in pan.
- Pour rest of batter carefully on top.
- Use a chopstick or knife to swirl the pumpkin and chocolate batters together.
- Bake approx 50 mins.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes and flip out onto a rack to finish cooling.
- Microwave cream just to a boil.
- Add chips.
- Let sit 1 minute.
- Stir smooth.
- Pour over cake!
Adapted from Land O Lakes