Rainbow Cookie Hot Chocolate Bombs
Have you heard about hot chocolate bombs? They are ALL the rage right now. Since I adore rainbow cookies and rainbow cookie lattes I thought it would be fun to make a rainbow cookie hot chocolate bomb! Just whip up some homemade rainbow cookies, attach one to each bomb, decorate with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and heated raspberry preserves and voila! If you need a how-to for making hot chocolate bombs, click here! If you need a recipe for the best rainbow cookies ever, click here!
- rainbow cookies (see link above for recipe)
- hot chocolate bomb (see link above for recipe)
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- raspberry preserves, heated
- Place the bomb in a heat proof glass.
- Pour on HOT milk.
- Once the bomb explodes, stir in all of the cocoa mix.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Use a piping bag to drizzle on chocolate and raspberry sauces.
- Top with a rainbow cookie...or two!