This is a dreamy caramel cheesecake because it has so many of my favorites. Oreo crust, butterfingers, caramel and peanut butter cups! It is basically perfect, don’t you think? This is a copycat of a slice at the Cheesecake Factory named Adam’s Peanut Butter Cup slice. If you make this for your friends, they may come back to your house again and again. So, be careful who you serve it to!
Do you love my cake stand? It makes me smile. Hubby bought it for me one day…think he scored it at Homegoods! It’s perfect for this caramel cheesecake!
Reese’s Butterfinger Caramel Cheesecake
- 1 package Oreo cookies, crushed in processor
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 24oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 20 Reese’s peanut butter cup minis, chopped
- 1 Bag Butterfinger minis (unwrapped ones), chopped
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- ½ cup caramel sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Mix crushed Oreos and butter together.
- Press into bottom and sides of 9-inch springform cake pan.
- Wrap foil around bottom of pan and around sides.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in mixer until smooth.
- Pour half of the cheescake mixture over the cooled crust.
- Top with half of the chopped Reese’s, chopped Butterfingers. Drizzle on all of the caramel sauce.
- Pour on the rest of the cheesecake filling.
- Use a knife to swirl, but don't scrape into the bottom crust.
- Top with the rest of the candy, pressing gently.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Open oven door and let cake cool 1 hour.
- Remove to counter to cool.
- Chill overnight.
- Remove springform rim before serving.