Reese’s Muddy Buddy Mix
Beware! This is one no bake dessert you won’t be able to stop munching on! You start with one piece and the next thing you know you have demolished the entire bowl and you are looking for more. Consider yourself warned!! Now, as for the safest way to make this? Make it for company and don’t dig in until they have arrived. See? I have you covered! Enjoy this Reese’s Muddy Buddy Mix! The joy of “no bake” is you can make this ahead of a party and have it ready to go! You can also prepackage this in individual bags and send home with people as goody bags! Try making this Reese’s muddy buddy mix with the kids, too! They especially LOVE shaking that bag with the powdered sugar. Just be verrrrrrrrry sure the bag is closed tightly, or else! LOL Poof! Powdered sugar everywhere! You can shake up this recipe by changing the flavor of the Chex mix! You can also swap out the peanut butter cups for different candies. M and m’s, butterfingers, even chopped hershey bars would be delicious!
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- Mini peanut butter cups or m and m's
- Place cereal in a large bowl.
- Microwave together the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter until smooth.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour over cereal and stir.
- Transfer cereal to large ziploc and pour in sugar.
- Shake, shake , shake and lay on wax paper to cool.
- Add mini peanut butter cups or m and m's once cool.
You may also like: