Reese’s Peanut Butter Blondies
Reese’s Peanut Butter Blondies are made with brown butter so they are simply irresistible. This recipe can also be made in cookie form if you prefer, I like the bars because once they get in the oven, you are done until the timer goes off. Then you let them cool, chill them for easier slicing and cut into bars. These make perfect lunchbox treats for the kiddies, as well. (Of course, assuming there are no peanut allergies!) The tops get decorated with a combo of Reese’s pieces and mini peanut butter cups. Mmmmm!
- 8 T. salted butter, cooked until browned about 7 mins on medium and cooled
- 8 Tablespoons soft butter (salted)
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup chopped chocolate (I chopped Ghirardelli bars)
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces (plus extras to decorate tops)
- 1 cup Reeses's minis (plus extras to decorate tops)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line 9 x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat browned butter and regular butter in mixer.
- Add sugars and beat.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate, pieces and minis.
- Scoop into pan and bake 22-27 mins. Don't over bake.
- (The last few mins of baking you can add more toppings to look pretty.)
- Cool and dig in!
Adapted from Picky Palate