Reese’s lovers are about to be mind blown by this amazing dessert. You won’t even believe how simple it is to make this one! I am talking EASY, simple, quick, quick, quick! It tastes just like eating a huge peanut butter cup only better because it has an Oreo crust! I mean, YUM! This Reese’s tart will definitely be seeing my kitchen again soon! You will need a total of 1 cup heavy cream for this. I listed it as two 1/2 cups to keep the directions simple! If you don’t have a removable bottom tart pan you may want to get one! They come in handy for tarts and quiches, too!
You May Need:
Tart Pan with Removable Bottom
- 1½ cups oreo crumbs
- 4 T. butter, melted
- ½ c. heavy cream
- 6 oz peanut butter chips
- 6 oz chocolate chips
- and additional ½ cup heavy cream
- Combine butter and cookie crumbs and press on bottom and sides of 9 inch tart pan with a removable bottom.
- Microwave ½ c. cream and pb chips until smooth.
- Pour over crust and chill 15 mins.
- Microwave ½ c. cream and choc chips until smooth.
- Pour over pb layer and chill a few hours.
Adapted from Live, Love and Sugar
Leave a Reply