You will need to get:
Rolo Candies Parchment Paper Cookie Sheet
- Rolo Cookies
- Preheat Oven 375
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 c. regular sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2½c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- bag of rolos unwrapped
- sugar in a dish for rolling cookies
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugars till well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to blend. Slowly add in the flour, soda, salt and cocoa.
- Once dough has formed, scoop a large tablespoon of dough-stuff a rolo in the center and surround with the dough so it’s hidden.
- Roll in sugar and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake approx. 10 minutes. Cool, take a picture and eat! Mmm
Leave a Reply