This chocolate cookie is so good that it stands on its own. However, adding a rolo to the center is a REALLY good idea. One you are going to want to try out for yourself! As the rolo melts in the oven, it leaves you with an ooey, gooey, rich caramel center. Perfection!
Rolo Stuffed Cookies
- Preheat Oven 375
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1 c. regular sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 2½ c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- bag of rolos unwrapped
- sugar in a dish for rolling cookies
- In a mixer, beat butter and sugars till well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to blend. Slowly add in the flour, soda, salt and cocoa.
- Once dough has formed, scoop a large tablespoon of dough-stuff a rolo in the center and surround with the dough so it’s hidden.
- Roll in sugar and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake approx. 10 minutes. Cool, take a picture and eat! Mmm