Salted Caramel Chocolate Fudge
- 14 ounces can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 5 T. Butter
- 40 Kraft Caramels
- Coarse sea salt, optional
- Microwave the milk and chips for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth adding 15 seconds at a time back in the microwave if not smooth.
- Pour into an 8x8 pan lined with parchment.
- No need to spread it to corners-it will be thicker if you don't.
- Let it set up-can place in fridge.
- Cut into squares and spread caramel in between 2 squares.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt, if desired.
Fudge adapted from Chocolate Chocolate and More
Caramel adapted from Sprinkle Bakes
Leave a Reply