This little bowl of heaven dip comes from Chef In Training! Be sure to pop over and visit her beautiful blog!
Samoa Cookie Dip
- 8 oz. soft Philly cream cheese
- 8 oz. cool whip
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 T. caramel sauce
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- Hershey's chocolate sauce
- Jar of caramel sauce for topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lay coconut on a cookie sheet and cook 5-8 mins until golden. Watch closely.
- In a mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, caramel and cool whip until blended.
- Pour into a ramekin or bowl.
- Top with the toasted coconut.
- Drizzle on lots of chocolate and caramel sauces.
- Serve with cookies/graham crackers.
I may go into a diabetic coma just looking at this!!!!
I do this with my kids every day! My youngest Carola urges me every day, she has diabetes so she cries. But they are tears of joy. Thank you for sharing this amazing recipe. And Judy, shame on you for your comment, my diabetic daughter does cry tears of sadness because because of your comment. Lots of kisses and God bless
XX from Arkansas, Oakhaven