This is a quick, quick, quick weeknight dinner that tastes amazing. If you are a shrimp lover, you probably make it often like I do! It is so much easier to prepare than chicken after a long day at work. Plus, it tastes amazing no matter how you prepare it! For this dish, I just threw everything in the skillet and voila, dinner was ready in a jiffy. The snow peas added a nice snap and color to the dish. I hope you enjoy some shrimp with snow peas soon!
Shrimp With Snow Peas
- 1 ½ pounds shrimp peeled, deveined-great from costco!
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ¼ cup -1/2 cup tamari or soy sauce depending how much you want
- 1 package snow peas
- Coat bottom of skillet with thin layer of oil and heat.
- Add garlic until fragrant.
- Add shrimp and cook until cooked through on both sides and nicely colored.
- Toss in snow peas.
- Add tamari or soy sauce and coat.
- Serve up while snow peas are still crisp!