Brownies! Not too many people out there would turn their nose up at a beautiful, fudgy brownie. Now, of course, there are those who prefer fudgy, cake-like, chewy or undercooked. We think this is the perfect fudgy brownie and did I mention how simple to make? Ready for this? All made in one pot! That’s right! Super simple and barely any clean up! Hope you enjoy these simple fudgy brownies….I know your family will!
You can also get a little fancy with these brownies and top them with caramel, whipped cream and sliced bananas!
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs. beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Line your 8x8 pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat in a medium saucepan stirring.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar. Mix well.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add chocolate chips, flour, vanilla & salt.
- Pour in the pan and bake 35-40 minutes.
- Remove and cool on a rack.
- Cut into squares.