Nonstick Foil-LOVE this stuff!!!!
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- 2 Hershey bars, chopped (I used the snack size because they r thicker…mmm)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, salt. Whisk together.
- In a separate larger bowl beat together the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Slowly beat in the flour mixture until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press into the pan.
- Bake 20 minutes and remove.
- Add chocolate pieces and marshmallows to cover top and return to the oven 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and cut.