Love snickerdoodles? Try this bar version, easier than making cookies and even more delicious!!
- Snickerdoodle Blondies-adapted from sweet peas kitchen
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (i used just a sprinkle!)
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Heath Bar pieces
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat together the butter and brown sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time, and then the vanilla. Beat, scraping the bowl, until thoroughly combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and the Heath pieces. Mix well.Spread the dough evenly into the pan (I found an offset spatula was the best tool for the job, as it’s a thick batter).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle evenly over the top of the batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely before cutting.