Snickers Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars will make you pretty popular at your next party! The base is a delicious chocolate chip cookie dough. Then, it gets topped with a rich cheesecake batter that doesn’t even crack! You can easily make this part ahead of time and even freeze it at this point. To decorate each slice you need some chopped Snickers candies, melted chocolate, caramel sauce and fresh whipped cream. I whipped out my cream maker for this treat. It makes your whipped cream look and taste just like the kind you get at the Cheesecake Factory. You can check out some whipped cream machines here.
Snickers Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
- 8 T. butter
- ½ c. light brown sugar
- ¼ c. granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ¼ c. flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- 16 ounces soft cream cheese
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ⅔ c. granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- mini snickers each sliced into 3 and some cut smaller
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips melted
- ¼ cup caramel sauce to drizzle
- fresh whipped cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a 9x9 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Press in the baking pan and bake 20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Lower the oven temp to 325°
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and salt and combine.
- Pour over the cooled crust and bake 40 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake.
- Once cool chill a few hours in the fridge.
- To serve: Cut squares, top with melted chocolate, whipped cream, caramel and snickers.
Cheesecake and crust adapted from Delish!