- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 (12 oz) bag mini semi-sweet chocolate chips or regular chips
- 12 mini snickers, chopped (try freezing them!!!!)
- Cream butter and sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder and soda and coarse sea salt.
- Mix on low until combined.
- Fold in all chocolate chips and snickers.
- Bake at 350 on parchment lined sheets. For a 3 Tablespoon sized cookie bake 10-12 mins. Once removed, use a sharp knife to scrape away any melted snicker pieces from the cookie while hot.
basic choc chip recipe adapted from cookies and cups
Leave a Reply