When my friend and I got together there was no stopping the Halloween fun! The kids (and moms) had so much fun decorating these adorable spooky pudding cups. There are endless possibilities for the candies/cookies you use! Milano Tombstones, Oreo Dirt, Peep Ghosts, Gummy Worms, Candy Corn, Assorted Sprinkles and on and on. You could also use chocolate pudding or a combo of the two puddings. These are also super easy which keeps the focus on the FUN! Just keep an eye on the little kids who will try to sneak all the candy away before they even decorate!
See that cute Jack-o-lantern in the back left? My friend was so clever……spread some orange frosting on an oreo. Use a cut piece of a green gumdrop for the stem and create a face with mini-chocolate chips. Genius!
Here is the RIP Milano Tombstone….
Love this peep ghost surrounded by candy corn!
Aren’t these the cutest?
Spooky Pudding Cups
- 3 ½ cups cold milk
- 2 packages vanilla pudding
- 3 cups cool whip
- crushed oreos for dirt
- peep ghosts, reese's pieces, candy corn, gel writers, sprinkles, gummy worms, Milano cookies, etc
- clear plastic cups
- Whisk the milk and both packages of pudding mix until thick.
- Add the cool whip and whisk in.
- Have fun layering the pudding with the candies and cookies.
- Chill to set