This is one easy chicken! Pan fried and then swimming in this fabulous sauce. A few minutes in the oven and voila! Top with some fresh parsley and it will look as beautiful as it tastes. Even those picky kids will love it up! Mine did, lol!
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 2 T butter
- 1 T brown sugar
- ¼ c honey
- ¼ c tamari or soy sauce Use gf tamari for gluten free
- 2 T. ketchup
- 1 T. dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- cool 10 mins 425 then broil 2 mins top w parsley
- Melt butter in an oven proof pan on the stovetop and fry the chicken until starting to brown.
- In a measuring cup combine the sugar, honey, soy sauce, ketchup, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Pour this over the chicken and bake at 425 10 minutes.
- Broil for 2 minutes and sprinkle with chopped chives.