- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. cream of tartar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 16 T. salted butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- ⅓ c. sprinkles plus 1/4 c extra for later when you drizzle with chocolate
- 1 bag of circus frosted cookies Crush 1 1/2 c. for batter and reserve rest
- white chocolate chips melted for drizzle
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add eggs, yolk and vanilla.
- Mix all of dry ingredients in a bowl and add to the batter just to combine.
- Add crushed cookies and sprinkles.
- Chill dough for an hour or more.
- Scoop 6 ounces for huge cookies and 3 ounces for smaller. Stuff 2-3 circus cookies into the center and encase with dough. Lay on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- These bake at 425 so I baked the tray on top of a SECOND tray (face down) so they wouldn't burn on the bottom.
- The smaller ones baked about 12 mins for me.
- The larger will need a few extra minutes.
- Once cool drizzle with melted chocolate and more sprinkles!