Thick 6 Ounce Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¾ cup salted butter, room temperature
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour plus 3 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 and ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Fold in chips.
- Measure out 6 ounce mounds and shape into 2 pretty even ball-bottom should be pressed into a slight disk and then I did a round ball on top. Freeze until solid.
- Bake on parchment lined jellyroll pan at 400 degrees for 12-16mins.
- Should be slightly underdone as they will cook more as they cool on cookie sheets.