Toasted Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Milk Chocolate Melting chocolate disks (I used a 3¼ inch diameter mold)
- graham cracker crumbs
- piping bags for some of the melted chocolate to drizzle
- Hot Cocoa Mix
- mini marshmallows
- Large marshmallows-toasted in broiler 1-2 mins-watch carefully! I did this on a nonstick foil-lined cookie sheet
- Skewer for marshmallows
- Hershey's chocolate
- For serving:
- marshmallow fluff
- graham cracker craumbs
- hot milk (We used 1½c. milk for these jumbo bombs.)
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Melt chocolates according to the directions on the bag.
- Use a spoon to coat each mold and chill 10 minutes.
- Remove each from the mold.
- In half, place your cocoa mix (fill halfway) and load on some mini marshmallows.
- Line the edge with melted chocolate and top with the other half to seal together.
- Place the extra chocolates in piping bags and drizzle on top.
- Sprinkle on graham cracker crumbs.
- To serve, spread marshmallow fluff on the rim of your jumbo glasses. Dip into graham cracker crumbs.
- Place a bomb in the mug.
- Heat your milk until hot and pour over the bomb.
- Watch the magic happen.
- Add whipped cream, chocolate sauce, a Hershey bar piece and toasted marshmallows to serve!