Triple Chocolate Cookies
There are two versions I tried for this-one with white chocolate and one with all dark! The recipe is below in the recipe box. The second version ( in the first picture below) I used black cocoa powder and ALL dark chocolate Ghirardelli chips. I also chilled the dough to make them a bit thicker.
- 2-1/2 sticks Butter, Soft
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Flour
- ¾ cups Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1-1/2 cup Good Quality Milk chocolate, chopped (I used valrhona disks)
- 2 cups Good Quality White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using a mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, scraping the sides once.
- Add eggs. Add vanilla. Add dry ingredients. Stir in chocolates by hand. I chilled my dough overnight, but probably not necessary so if you want your cookies NOW then go for it!!! Scoop by tablespoons onto parchment lines sheets and dot the top of each cookie with 2-3 white chocolate chips. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies are barely done but still soft and chewy.
- Let cool on a baking rack. Yummy! Made about 30 cookies.
Recipe adapted from Pioneer Woman!