Tuscan Style Turkey Skillet
Tuscan Turkey Pasta
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2-3 cups cubed turkey
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 T. butter
- small container mushrooms
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 c. baby spinach
- ⅓ c. heavy cream
- 1 c. shredded Parmesan
- 1 c. chicken stock
- optional: rosemary/thyme, parsley for garnish
- ¾c. pound ziti or penne, cooked and tossed with butter (if deired)
- Heat oil in large skillet on med-high
- Add turkey and toss just until starting to get golden on edges.
- Remove to a plate.
- Lower heat and add butter.
- Add garlic.
- Add mushrooms and tomatoes and season with salt/pepper.
- Cook a few mins and add spinach-let start to wilt.
- Add cream, cheese, broth and let simmer.
- Lower heat to low and return turkey.
- Stir in pasta, garnish with herbs if using and serve.