Ultimate Homemade S’mores Cookies
Ultimate Homemade S’mores Cookies are my new fave cookies. These are absolutely insane and the homemade marshmallows push them to new levels.
Ultimate Homemade S'mores Cookies
- 16 Tablespoons salted butter room temp
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 3 cups flour
- ½ c. - 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Hershey's chocolate bars
- Homemade marshmallows!! This is what makes these cookies so incredible. Cut some into cubes to stuff inside the cookies and cut some into rectangles to broil on top.
- 3 sheets of graham crackers chopped up.
- Beat butter and both sugars until fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Add vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients on low.
- Add choc chips and graham cracker pieces.
- Measure out 4 ounce cookie mounds and stuff each one with a marshmallow square. Sometimes I add a piece of Hershey bar too! Make sure the dough covers them well, roll into balls and lay on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Freeze a few hours.
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Bake 4 cookies at a time for approx 14-15 mins.
- Cool 20 mins and top with a piece of the Hershey bar and a rectangle marshmallow.
- Broil for only about a minute until toasted. (I broil on 550 convection broil setting.)
- Let cool on the cookie sheet at least 30 minutes!
Adapted From Sunshine Texas Cookies