Vanilla Crazy Cake
Vanilla Crazy Cake is loaded with sprinkles and simple to make. You mix it all in just one pan! No bowls to even clean. Kids will love this cake, too, and can help prepare it! Use whatever kind of sprinkles your family loves best. You could even shake up the frosting and use chocolate if you prefer! You may also love: FUNFETTI SPRINKLE COOKIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU SMILE! XO
- 1½ c. flour
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp.salt
- 1 tsp. apple cider or white vinegar .
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ c. plus 1 T. canola oil
- 1 cup water
- frosting of your choice (can or homemade)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 4 dry ingredients in a greased 8" square baking pan.
- Make 3 indents into the dry ingredients - two small, one larger.
- Pour the vinegar into one. The vanilla in one and oil in the larger one.
- Pour the water on top, add sprinkles and mix until well combined.
- Bake for 30-35 mins.
- Top with vanilla frosting (I used canned but feel free to make homemade!)
Adapted from Sweet Little Blue Bird