Love fluffernutter sandwiches? You know-peanut butter and marshmallow fluff? Then, this cookie bar is for you. And, it’s no-bake. Perfect for the holiday season when your busy oven is pumpkin out dozens of sugar cookies. You can be making this on the stove at the same time!
- 12 Oreos, broken into quarters. (I used chocolate peanut butter Oreos)
- 2½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- In a saucepean, combine marshmallows, butter and chips.
- Stir over LOW until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cookies.
- Spread into 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Pop into the freezer for 30 mins.
- Remove, let sit a few minutes and cut into squares.
- Melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips and drizzle on tops.
Peanut Butter was provided by Skippy and opinions are all my own.