Love fluffernutter sandwiches? You know-peanut butter and marshmallow fluff? Then, this cookie bar is for you. And, it’s no-bake. Perfect for the holiday season when your busy oven is pumpkin out dozens of sugar cookies. You can be making this on the stove at the same time!
Yippee Skippy Fluffernutter Oreo Bars
- 12 Oreos broken into quarters. (I used chocolate peanut butter Oreos)
- 2 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter chips
- ¼ cup milk chocolate chips
- In a saucepean, combine marshmallows, butter and chips.
- Stir over LOW until smooth and melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in cookies.
- Spread into 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Pop into the freezer for 30 mins.
- Remove, let sit a few minutes and cut into squares.
- Melt peanut butter chips and chocolate chips and drizzle on tops.
Peanut Butter was provided by Skippy and opinions are all my own.