Stop what you are doing! We are talking Zucchini Mini Pizzas! Watch this video (well, you don’t “have” to but I beg you to since I took a lot of time to make it hahahah) and go make these little cuties!!!! Zucchini….who knew it could be THIS delish. Well, maybe you knew but I was pretty impressed by these little gems. be sure to use a high quality sauce and cheese so they really shine. I highly recommend Rao’s sauce. You can even get it in Target and I like Polly-o mozzarella. I find it melts the best! This is a treat for everyone, low carb fanatics, gluten free lovers and everyone in between!
Zucchini Mini Pizzas
- 2 medium zucchinis sliced
- handful of plum tomatoes sliced
- Rao's sauce or your favorite you only need a teaspoon for each slice
- mozzarella cheese small cubes-one for each "pizza"
- Lay sliced zucchinis on a baking sheet.
- Top each with a teaspoon of sauce.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.
- Top each with a cube of cheese.
- Broil 2-3 minutes, watching carefully.
- Top with a slice of tomato and season with salt and pepper.