Zucchini Omelette Roll
This was amazing and loved by all…even the dog! I now make him his own roll with no salt! You can change up the fillings to make it with all of your faves! Any cheese will work. I have used Havarti and also mozzarella a different time. Sharp cheddar would be fabulous as well. I only use 8 ounces of ground beef but you could use up to a pound. It may be more challenging to roll, though. Sausage filling would also be yummy!
- 8 eggs, whisked in a bowl and seasoned to your liking with salt/pepper
- 1 large zucchini sliced thin
- ½ pound ground beef (browned in skillet with salt, chopped garlic/onion if you want)
- ½-1 cup shredded cheese. (Cheddar or mozzarella-any kind you love!)
- parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven 350.
- Spray and an 8½ x 12 inch jellyroll pan with pam and line with parchment to fit well.
- Lay zucchini slices on top.
- Carefully pour on eggs and transfer to the oven for 10-15 minutes until eggs are set.
- Remove and let cool.
- If your zucchini slices floated to top (like mine) you can flip over the entire egg sheet so the zucchinis are on the bottom.
- Place the ground beef and cheese on top.
- Use the parchment to help you roll this into a log.
- Bake 10 mins so the cheese is hot and bubbly!
- Top with parsley, if desired.
Adapted from YouTube